Entrust’s monthly SSL review covers SSL/TLS discussions “” recaps news, trends and opinions from the industry.
Entrust and CA Security Council
Entrust Identity ON discussed:
CA Security Council discussed:
- CA/B Forum Istanbul 2015
- Code Signing Baseline Requirements
Hot Topics & Opinions
Malicious Code Signing —
Dell Delivers PCs with Root and Private Key —
- Security Bug in Dell PCs Shipped Since 8/15
- Information on the eDellRoot and DSDTestProvider certificates and how to remove them from your Dell PC
- Microsoft Updates Security Tools To Address Dell Digital Certificate Issues
News & Notes
- ACME: Better Security through Automation
- Updated Firefox Security Indicators
- Microsoft’s SHA-1 Deprecation Update
- Firefox 42 … answer to the ultimate question of life, security bugs and fully private browsing?
- Let’s Encrypt discusses, Why ninety-day lifetimes for certificates?
- New Google Search Console Notifications For SSL/TLS Mismatch Errors
- Dominic Lill discusses the rewards of a secure website
- Slew of snafus threaten integrity of SSL/TLS
- Google to Warn Recipients of Unencrypted Gmail Messages
- Mozilla is Improving Revocation with OCSP Must-Staple and Short-lived Certificates