How to create a TXT record on DNS Made Easy for Entrust Email Validation Method ?
- An account with DNS Made Easy and active
- The DNS has been setup properly
- An email address that function properly
Step by step to add the records:
1. Log in to the DNS Made Easy portal.
2. You will be directed to main dashboard screen. On the menu, select DNS > Managed DNS.
3. On the Managed DNS screen, go to the Select Domain tab and click See All to list all of your domains.
4. Select the domain name for which you wish to add the TXT Record.Scroll down to the middle of the page to find the section called TXT Records and select the + icon.
5. Create your record using the reference from the table below:
Enter the information above to your TXT Record
|Name :||You must type:|
|Value :||Your designated email address which function properly.|
Example: [email protected]
|TTL :||Leave it as default 1800|
Click Submit button to save your modification
At this point, your TXT record has been added.