TruCredential is now Instant ID
TruCredential has a new name – Instant ID!
- The official name is Entrust Adaptive Issuance Instant ID
- Major updates for 8.1 are the product name and the new color scheme
- Both of these updates align the software with the new company name (Entrust) and the new company brand standards
- The features and the functionality of the product formerly known as TruCredential remain the same as of 8.0
When did this name change occur?
- This change appeared on our website on September 14, 2020 and we are in the process of updating the marketing collateral.
- The in-product name change from TruCredential to Instant ID in terms of UX and documentation took place in early December (for new customers and existing customers upgrading to Instant ID 8.1).
- Effective January 13, 2021, TruCredential will appear as Instant ID in TrustedCare and effective Jan 15, 2021 it will appear in Partner Central.
What are the impacts to Existing TruCredential Customers
- Existing customers using TruCredential 8.0 (& below) will continue to see the TruCredential brand until they upgrade to Instant ID 8.1 (& above).
- Once existing customers upgrade to 8.1 they will see the new product name and product colors (to align with Entrust brand).