Artista CR Series - Clean the Printhead Cam Rollers
Clean the Printhead Cam Rollers
Use the adhesive cleaning card to clean the printhead cam rollers.
- Power off the printer.
- Remove the retransfer film (C2) cartridge from the printer (refer to “Before You Begin” on page 6).
- Peel off the center and both side strips from one side of the adhesive cleaning card.
- Insert the cleaning card into the printer between the retransfer cartridge guidepost and the rollers. Make sure that the adhesive side of the card faces to the right and touches the rollers.
- Move the cleaning card up and down along the rollers to remove any debris.
- Replace the retransfer film cartridge. Close and lock the access door and restart the printer.
- Discard the used cleaning card.