The Entrust monthly SSL review covers SSL/TLS discussions — recaps news, trends and opinions from the industry.
Let’s Encrypt Root Expiring
- Scott Helme discussing Let’s Encrypt’s Root Certificate is expiring!
- Naked Security discusses Let’s Encrypt gets ready to go it alone (in a good way!)
Bulletproof TLS Newsletter #81
Other News & Notes
- Trend Micro provides Analyzing SSL/TLS Certificates Used by Malware
- Hashedout advises File-Based Wildcard Validation Goes Away After November
- Podcast: How to be a Certificate Authority, feat. Ryan Sleevi
- Speed at scale: Let’s Encrypt serving Shopify’s 4.5 million domains
- The Go blog and Automatic cipher suite ordering in crypto/tls
- Hashedout and What Is a Hardware Security Module? HSMs Explained