Entrust’s monthly SSL review covers SSL/TLS discussions “” recaps news, trends and opinions from the industry.
Entrust and CA Security Council
Entrust Identity ON discussed:
CA Security Council discussed:
- What Kind of SSL/TLS Certificate do You Need?
- TLS Certificates on the Web — The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
Hot Topics & Opinions
Document Signing —
News & Notes
- Google turns on HTTPS for all blogspot blogs
- Microsoft to retire support for SHA1 certificates in the next 4 months
- Browsers protect better than antivirus, research suggests
- Why you’re always at least two steps down your HTTPS certificate chain
- Heartbleed, ImageTragick, Badlock — Are we facing a named vulnerability backlash?
- NIST Starts Planning for Post-Quantum Cryptography
- Announcing Certbot: EFF’s Client for Let’s Encrypt
- How to avoid getting caught out by the Bacs TLS switchover in June
- Disabling support for SSLv3 and RC4 for Gmail SMTP after June 16, 2016
- Adam Langley discusses Cryptographic Agility
- IETF spikes government metadata collection with DNS request crypto plan
- Bulletproof TLS Newsletter #16 – Nonce reuse in GCM, another Padding Oracle, HTTPS by default and Post-Quantum Cryptography news
- Ivan RistiÄ‡ provides the SSL/TLS and PKI Timeline