Datacard Data Production and Process Management
Whether you are managing a start-up or enhancing an existing program, this software enables fully-integrated control over the data required for personalization and post-production activities.
DPP software supports all Datacard and other brands of high-volume and desktop card and issuance systems.
SDKs allow developers to customize any of the modules.
Complete Data Management
Securely merge data and ready it for card personalization. Generate encryped personalization data.
New modules can be added easily as programs change, ensuring investment protection and maintaining continuity.
Reporting and Administration
A unique record number is linked to the personalization data so you can confirm card information is correct.
- Handles many types of data and audit formats
- Embedded XML parser
- Embedded ICAO/LDS parser
- ICAO/LDS data generator
- Image conversion/treatment functions
- Supports parallel input data flow
- Datacard® SDK for customized data
- Management and interfaces
- Multi-process, multi-thread and multi-server architecture
- Generic data format
- XML data format
- More than 100 image conversion formats
- ICAO/LDS data format
- Interface to any external data flow through the Resources Manager
- Fixed or variable record length
- Fixed or delimited data field
- Microsoft SQL Server (all versions)
- Support local or remote database host (such as Windows)
- Multiple language support of user interface
- English, French, (German, Serbian, Dutch, Slovak partially translated)
- Password security
- Multiple security levels
- Interfaces with both Datacard® and other branded systems
- Supports all Datacard® card and passport issuance system
- Receives data files and sends them to the Engine module. This process can be manual or automated.
- Prepares data for the personalization process according to production rules. This module supports parallel processing.
- Receives production feedback about the status and personalization information of each card. Enables post- personalization tracking and quality assurance.
- Extracts and formats data to generate files for any purpose, including the audit file.
- Provides real-time information about jobs and individual cards throughout personalization and post-production, including quality control and mailing.
- Manages personalization profiles and automatically oversees authorization management processes, system set-ups, production profiles, and client-specific processing.
Card Personalization Manager
- Automates distribution of jobs and data files to the appropriate personalization information for each card.
- Tracks required stock and establishes minimum levels, enabling operators to manually book stock out. Operator prompts are sent when stock is low.
- Enables operators to check the physical document with a visual or tabular display generated by the software.
- Generates internal production reports for line managers and executive decision-makers. Produces customized reports that summarize production details.
- PIN code mailer
- Form reader
- Image scanning
- Form printing
Data Production and Process Management Resources
Data Production and Process Management Case Studies
- Central Issuance Systems
- Standalone Delivery and Insertion