Ensure production efficiency
Complementing the entire Datacard solution for quality assurance, the Adaptive Issuance™ EMV Personalization Validation Software validates EMV cards against Barnes scenarios during the production run.
Automate the EMV personalization validation step into the central issuance hardware.
Preview card setups before finalizing and transferring the information to the production system.
Share Barnes CPT 3000 scenarios with the inline quality assurance process.
- MX1100, MPR3800, MX2100, MX6100, MX8100, MX9100, DX3100, DX5100, MX2000, MX6000, PB6500, MPR5000, MPR5800, Maxsys, and Desktop printers
- Windows 7 Professional (32 bit and 64 bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32 bit and 64 bit)
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- 2.58 GHz or faster 64-bit (x64) processor
- 4 GB RAM
- Minimum screen resolution of 1280 x 1024
- 2 GB free hard drive space is required
The system configuration may need to be adjusted depending on the number of personalization modules and the smart card application profile.
- CardWizard®, TruCredential™, Secura™, CDI
Smart Card Application
- Adaptive Issuance EMV Data prep and perso Software
- Adaptive Issuance MULTOS Data prep and perso Software
- SQL Server 2012
- SQL Server 2012 Express
- SQL Server 2014
- SQL Server 2014 Express
- SQL Server 2016
- SQL Server 2016 Express
- SQL Server 2017
- SQL Server 2017 Express
- SQL Server 2019
- SQL Server 2019 Express
- Central Issuance Systems