Adaptive Issuance Chip Interface
Drive Personalization Systems
Adaptive Issuance™ Chip Interface offers a flexible, scalable suite of features that provide a hardware and industry-agnostic platform for developing and implementing customized smart card personalization applications.
- MX1100, MPR3800, MX2100, MX6100, MX8100, MX9100, DX3100, DX5100, MX2000, MX6000, PB6500, MPR5000, MPR5800, Maxsys, and Desktop printers
- Windows 7 Professional (32 bit and 64 bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32 bit and 64 bit)
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- 2.58 GHz or faster 64-bit (x64) processor
- 4 GB RAM
- Minimum screen resolution of 1280 x 1024
- 2 GB free hard drive space is required
The system configuration may need to be adjusted depending on the number of personalization modules and the smart card application profile.
- CardWizard®, TruCredential™, Secura™, CDI
Smart Card Application
- Adaptive Issuance EMV Data prep and perso Software
- Adaptive Issuance MULTOS Data prep and perso Software
- SQL Server 2012
- SQL Server 2012 Express
- SQL Server 2014
- SQL Server 2014 Express
- SQL Server 2016
- SQL Server 2016 Express
- SQL Server 2017
- SQL Server 2017 Express
- SQL Server 2019
- SQL Server 2019 Express
- Card Issuance
Enhance program and document security while minimizing costs.
Adaptive Issuance Suite
Adaptive Issuance™ Suite is a complete family of products for secure document issuance — built for security, simplicity, and game-changing adaptability.