Capture high-quality electronic signatures
Strengthen the security of your photo ID program with the Datacard® Signature Pointe™ solution/software. It features all the tools you need to capture, store and print high-quality electronic signatures on individual ID cards, including a digital signature pad. Plus, an intuitive interface ensures exceptional ease of use.
The durable signature pad and tethered writing stylus ensure clear, reliable capture of digital signatures.
An integrated, interactive LCD panel shows users their handwriting as they sign.
Integrate seamlessly with Datacard® IDCentre™ Silver and or Datacard® IDCentre™ Gold identification software.
Store digital signatures in Windows® Metafile Format (.wmf) or Bitmap (.bmp) file formats.
- Retransfer pigment ink
- Integrates with IDCentre Silver or Gold identification software
- Capture and store signatures as Windows Metafile Format(.wmf) or Bitmap (.bmp) file format
- Large signing area
- Tethered pen
- Configure pen weight and color
- Backlit LCD panel
- Signature Pointe software with USB security key
- SignatureGem™LCD 1x5
- Tethered PenGem™active pen
- USB inter faceInstallation instructions
- Signature pad dimensions: W 6.0 in. x D 3.8 in. x H 1.0 in. (152.4 mm x 96.52 mm x 25.4 mm)
- Large signing area of 4.4 in. x 1.3 in. (111.76 mm x 33.02 mm) Weighs 20 oz. (567g)
- Resolution of 1804 x 533
- Powered through USB port
- Operates in temperatures from 32° to 122° F (0° to 50° C) with humidity levels of 10% to 90%
- Store at temperatures from -4° to 149° F (-20° to 65° C)
- Agency approval: FCC Class B