Datacard® SuperC.A.T.® III ENCODER
Fast and secure PIN selection and card activation
Dramatically improve customer service levels, reduce costs and gain a competitive advantage with the Datacard® SuperC.A.T.® III encoder. Together with Datacard® Financial Instant Issuance software, this compact, fast and secure magnetic strip encoder allows financial institutions and retailers to offer PIN change and re-PIN services in-branch — allowing consumers to immediately update their PIN and leave the branch with an updated card that can be used immediately.
Compatible with flat printed or pre-embossed debit, credit or ATM cards
Upgrade to support chip PIN updates on contact or contactless smart cards.
Cards are quickly re-encoded with user selected PIN and ready for immediate use.
Eliminate costly mailing of cards or PIN mailers and save significant infrastructure investment.
Motorized encoding eliminates the risk of “card skimming.”
Proper card positioning for reading and encoding that eliminate swipe-based device errors.
Magnetic Stripe Support
- Read and write tracks 1, 2, and 3 (standard ISO format)
- Card format ISO7810 Dip switch select Auto/Hi/L
- Coercivity automatic reading or software command
- 24V DC ± 10% 2.5A Max (Adaptor)
Card Feeding Speed
- 280 mm/Sec ± 20%
- 122.4 mm W x 247.5 mm D x 96 mm H
- 1.7 Kg
- Triple DES Encryption using Session Key
- USB interface cable included
- Future read and write support for contact and contactless smart cards (Financial Instant Issuance software update required.)
- One step magnetic strip and smart card encoding IC Smart Card ISO/IEC 7816
- EMV2000 ver. 4.0, Contact Landing Type
- RFID Card 13.56 MHz, ISO 14443 type A/B Mifare
- 1K, 4K, Ultra-Light support