Highly secure, multi-technology PIN pad entry
The Ingenico iPP320 PIN Pad entry device is ideal for PIN entry, PIN change, and re-encoding PIN on an EMV chip in the financial instant issuance process. Designed to be both practical and easy-to-use, this powerful handheld device simply speeds through the PIN entry process and features intuitive operation.
Provide additional confidentiality at the PIN entry with an optional privacy shield.
Support the latest international security standards with a fully EMV and PCI PTS V2 approved solution.
Get up and running quickly with this multi-functional, programmable device.
Differentiate your card program with instant issuance and PIN entry capabilities.
Fast processing of powerful cryptographic algorithms.
Proper card positioning for reading and encoding that eliminate swipe-based device errors.
- Main processor Thunder (ARM9), 450 MIPS
- Crypto processor Booster (ARM7), 50 MIPS
- Internal 128 Mbytes Flash, 16Mbytes SDRAM
- External micro-SD supporting up to 8GB
- Telium 2
Card Readers (3)
- Magnetic stripe: Triple track
- Smart card: EMV L1, 500 000 insertions
- Contactless: Optional integrated reader
- Color: TFT Color display QVGA 2.7” (320 x 240) 4096 Colors
- Monochrome: LCD 128 x 64, white backlit
- 15 keys, raised Marking, Backlit
- Powerful buzzer
- USB device USB2.0 – Device
- Serial RS232
- Ethernet 10/100 BT
- Tailgate Factory option
- Powered USB: 5V 500 mA
- Powered RS: 232 5V or 12 V
- Powered Ethernet: POE Compliant with 802.3af
- External power supply option
- 168 x 83 x 40 mm
- 267 Grs
- Operating temperature: 5° to +45°C o Storage temperature: -20° to +70°C
- Operating humidity: 85% HR to +55°C
- Optional PCI Compliant Additional or factory mounted privacy shield
- ZKA Compliant Factory option
PCI PIN Transaction
- PCI PTS V2 certifie Security