Issue Flat Cards Securely and On Demand
The Entrust CD820 instant issuance system (formerly Datacard® CD820™ instant issuance system) offers tough security and versatile printing and encoding options. When combined with CardWizard® software, it supports an instant issuance program that will capture more business, improve card activation rates, and reduce issuance costs.
Give your cardholders truly instant purchasing power with activated, PIN-protected, ready-to-use cards.
Personalize pre-printed cards or impress cardholders with edge-to-edge custom photos and graphics.
Print direct-to-card on one side (simplex) or both (duplex) with Datacard® TruMatch™.
Securely encode magnetic stripes and/or contact and contactless smart cards.
Get additional capacity and flexibility with an optional 6-compartment input hopper.
Reduce the risk of fraud with user-selectable encoding and built-in card auditing features.
Triple DES or AES-128 encryption protects magnetic stripe data from unauthorized interception.
Secure your printer and supplies with a hardware lock suite.
Entrust CD820 instant issuance system (formerly Datacard® CD820™ instant issuance system)
- Direct-to-card dye-sublimation/resin thermal transfer
- Standard mode: 300 x 300 dots per inch - standard text, bar code and graphics printing
- High-quality mode: 300 x 600 dots per inch - enhanced text and graphics printing 300 x 1200 dots per inch - enhanced text printing (currently not supported by Datacard® Financial Instant Issuance software)
- Up to 195 cards/hour – single sided YMCKT printing
- Up to 133 cards/hour – two sided YMCKT-KT printing
- Up to 371 cards/hour – monochrome, two sided printing (black HQ)
- Card input hopper capacity – 100 (up to 200)
- Card output hopper capacity – 100
- Reject hopper capacity – 10
- Single hopper system: 8.8" x 21.2" x 8.8" (22.4 x 53.8 x 22.4 cm)
- Six-compartment multi-hopper system: 16.5 x 27.5 x 14.5 (41.9 x 69.9 x 36.8)
- Single hopper system: 12 lbs
- Six-compartment multi-hopper system: 33 lbs
- Windows® 8 and 7 (32/64 bit), XP SP3 (32 bit)
- Windows Server 2012 (64 bit), 2008 (64 bit), 2003 (32 bit)
- 36-month standard depot warranty
Protect your people, your program, and your budget.