Datacard MX6100 Card Issuance Systems
The industry’s flagship card issuance system
Modular design and a common software simplify adoption and accommodate emerging trends, demand surges, and expansion.
Move seamlessly between types and sizes of jobs without interrupting productivity.
Reliable and secure platform supporting innovative smart card and UV-curable technologies.
Automated inline quality assurance reduces the need for manual inspection increasing speed and lowering costs.
The Datacard Central Issuance Platform includes a comprehensive range of technologies to choose from, depending upon your volumes, personalization requirements, card carrier requirements, and growth objectives. Integrate a combination of these technologies to meet your program needs.
MX6100 Card Issuance System
- Magnetic Stripe and Smart Card Encoding
- Laser, Color Printing, Graphics Printing
- UV-Curable Drop on Demand and Durable Graphics
- Basic Topcoat, CardGard® UV-Curing Topcoat, and DuraGard® Laminate
- Embossing / Topping
- Color Label Printing and Label Affixing
- OCR-B / Bar Code Scanning Technology, Vision Veri
- Buffer and Card Flipping Technologies for Operation
The MX Series Systems are available as either a standalone or inline systems – complete with card delivery and envelope insertion capabilities.
MXD610 Card Delivery System
- Card Affixing
- Vertical Card Placement
- Form Buffer
- Form Folders
- High-Speed Folding Kit
- Preprinted Form Feeder
- Black & White Printer
- Color Printing
- Card Carrier Stock and Template Verification
- Form Stacker
- Card Carrier Sorter
MXi610 Envelope Insertion System
- Inserter Base
- Insert Feeder
- Card Carrier Feeder
- Sheet Feeder/Folder
- Standard Divert
- Envelope Printing
- Franking Interface
- High-Capacity Vertical Conveyor
MX6100 Case Studies
Info-Direct Delivers Innovative Payment Cards
Card service bureau, Info-direct, sought a more efficient solution to meet its financial customers’ printing goals — while reducing preprinted payment card inventory and increasing card printing speed and flexibility.
- Inline Delivery and Insertion
- Standalone Delivery and Insertion