Datacard EXi7100 Envelope Insertion System
Intelligent, High-Volume, Standalone Envelope Insertion
Segment your insertion and envelope packaging into a separate step to drive larger batches and greater efficiency.
Deliver fast and consistently accurate mail packages at a rated speed of up to 7,800 envelopes per hour.
Module options include a wide range of insert sizes, mail package verification, envelope printing, diverts, and segmenting.
Select unique mail components for each cardholder and deliver highly-targeted messaging and offers.
Handle priority requests and other special mailings with intelligent automation.
Experience the same superior level of performance and service that you receive from all Datacard systems.
The Datacard Central Issuance Platform includes a comprehensive range of technologies to choose from, depending upon your volumes, personalization requirements, card carrier requirements, and growth objectives. Integrate a combination of these technologies to meet your program needs.
EXi7100 Key System Specifications
- Up to 7,800 EPH
- Microsoft Windows Embedded Standard 10 OS
- 230V, 50/60Hz, 30 Amps
- Room temperature: 65° to 80° F (18° to 27° C)
- Humidity: 35% to 85% (non-condensing)
- Recommend service area around system be at least 36” (76.2 cm) to help provide adequate airflow
- See module datasheets for specific information
- Room temperature: 50° to 130° F (10° to 54° C)
- Humidity: 0% to 85% (non-condensing)
- FCC, UL, cUL, CE and RoHS Compliant
Card Types Supported
- ISO/IEC 7810 ID-1 Size; 30 mil (±10%)
Fold Types Supported
- C, Z, and half folds
Paper Types Supported
- 24-32 lb. bond (90-131 gsm)
- 24-28 lb. bond (90-105 gsm) with flex-form
- Refer to Datacard Card Delivery Paper/Envelope Guidelines for additional information
Paper Sizes Supported
- 8.5 in. x 11 in. (A4), 8.5 in. x 14 in., 11 in. by 17 in. (A3)