Datacard MX9100 Card Issuance Systems
The industry’s most advanced flat card personalization platform
Speeds of up to 4,000 CPH paired with intelligence, quality, reliability, and best-in-class UV-curable print technologies give you the speed, power, and control you need to build successful programs.
Flat Card Ready
Meet consumer demand for attention-grabbing flat cards.
Versatile Job Setup
Controller software enables job setups of all sizes and tracks production level audits.
Smart Card Flexibility
An innovative barrel smart card module accommodates contact, contactless, dual interface, or combi smart cards.
Automated Quality Control
Automated inline quality control reduces the need for manual inspection increasing speed and lowering costs.
The Datacard Central Issuance Platform includes a comprehensive range of technologies to choose from, depending upon your volumes, personalization requirements, card carrier requirements, and growth objectives. Integrate a combination of these technologies to meet your program needs.
MX9100 Card Issuance System
- Magnetic Stripe Encoding and Smart Card Personalization
- Laser Personalization
- UV-Curable Drop on Demand and Durable Graphics
- Braille Personalization, Color Label Printing, and Label Affixing
- Vision Verification and Quality Control
- Card Buffer / Flipper Technologies for Operational Efficiency
The MX Series Systems are available as either a standalone or inline systems – complete with card delivery and envelope insertion capabilities.
MXD810 Card Delivery System
- Card Affixing
- Vertical Card Placement
- Form Buffer
- Form Folders
- High-Speed Folding Kit
- Preprinted Form Feeder
- Black & White Printer
- Color Printing
- Card Carrier Stock and Template Verification
- Form Stacker
- Card Carrier Sorter
MXi810 Envelope Insertion System
- Inserter Base
- Insert Feeder
- Card Carrier Feeder
- Sheet Feeder/Folder
- Standard Divert
- Envelope Printing
- Franking Interface
- High-Capacity Vertical Conveyor
- Inline Delivery and Insertion
- Standalone Delivery and Insertion