Datacard MX2100 Card Issuance Systems
Affordable central issuance with true modularity
Accommodate emerging trends, surges in demand, and expansion into new markets.
Automated Quality Control
Automated inline quality control reduces the need for manual inspection increasing speed and lowering costs.
Speed and Economy
Gain processing speed of contact, contactless, dual interface, or combi smart cards in a smaller footprint.
The Datacard Central Issuance Platform includes a comprehensive range of technologies to choose from, depending upon your volumes, personalization requirements, card carrier requirements, and growth objectives. Integrate a combination of these technologies to meet your program needs.
MX2100 Card Issuance System
- Magnetic Stripe and Smart Card Encoding
- Laser Engraving, Graphics, and Color Printing
- UV-Curable Durable Graphics
- Basic Topcoat, CardGard® UV-Curing Topcoat, and DuraGard® Laminate
- Embossing / Topping
- Label Affixing
- OCR-B / Bar Code Scanning Technology, Vision Verification, and Quality Assurance
- Card Flipping Technologies for Operational Efficiency
The MX Series Systems are available as either a standalone or inline systems – complete with card delivery and envelope insertion capabilities.
MXD210 Card Delivery System
- Card Affixing
- Form Buffer
- Form Folders
- Preprinted Form Feeder
- Black & White Printer
MXi610 Envelope Insertion System
- Inserter Base
- Standard Insert Feeder
- Integrity Insert Feeder
- Tower Insert Feeder
- Envelope Stacker
MX2100 Case Studies
- Inline Delivery and Insertion
- Standalone Delivery and Insertion