Entrust Datacard’s monthly SSL review covers SSL/TLS discussions — recaps news, trends and opinions from the industry.
Entrust Datacard …
- What Does Your CAA Say?
- Removal of Underscores from Domain Names
- Introducing Domain Name Validation Method 13
CA Security Council …
CA/ Browser Forum …
.Gov certificates expiring …
- Shutdown hits US government websites as certificates begin to expire
- Tracing Soon-to-Expire Federal .gov Certificates with CT Monitors
Bulletproof TLS Newsletter …
- Bulletproof TLS Newsletter #49 – Disabling insecure Let’s Encrypt validation will cause broken HTTPS setups for Debian and Ubuntu users
Other News & Notes
- Google Public DNS now supports DNS-over-TLS
- mkcert: Valid HTTPS Certificates for localhost
- Is it still safe to use RSA Encryption?
- Detecting Phishing Sites Using Certificate Transparency Monitoring
- US DHS issues Emergency Directive warning about Rogue Certificates
- Google Chrome 72 deprecates support for HPKP and TLS 1.0, TLS 1.1