Entrust EV Multi-Domain SSL Certificates
Increase Consumer Trust and Conversion Optimization with Green Bar Assurance
Entrust EV Multi-Domain SSL Certificates are supported by the most complete validation processes available, including certificate transparency for the Google Chrome browser. These certificates take advantage of the added visual cues in today’s popular browsers, including the green address bar in Microsoft® Internet Explorer®, Mozilla Firefox, Opera and Google Chrome — a clear indicator to your customers that your website is secure. Entrust EV SSL also comes with a comprehensive website security solution to find and fix malware and other common website vulnerabilities while protecting your site from being blacklisted.
The Entrust Trustworthy Seal
Trust comes from meeting and beating your customer’s expectations. That’s why you should let your visitors know they are on a secure website with the Entrust Site Seal. Our seal makes it easy to visibly show that you have taken steps to ensure your site transactions are secure. Once you make your Entrust SSL purchase, you gain access to your individualized seal. When you’ve posted the seal on your website, your visitors will be able to click on it and easily verify your site’s authenticity and certificate status.
What EV Looks like in:
Entrust EV SSL Certificates lend more credibility to your website compared to using an organization or domain validated SSL Certificate. In addition to displaying prominent security indicators, EV SSL Certificates have a number of unique value-add features.
Browsers show several visual cues to let users know that a website has an EV Certificate.
- https:// in front of the domain name
- Green in the address bar (green bar or issuance name, see below)
- Company Name (of Website Owner) in the address bar
- Green Padlock in the address bar
- Organization information in the certificate details
Front Line Encryption
Your website’s security is our number one priority. That’s why Entrust certificates feature hybrid 256-bit pre-shared and 2048-bit public key encryption in our root certificates. With support for SHA-2 algorithms, Entrust SSL Certificates protect your data by offering security that benefits from the best features of both symmetric and asymmetric encryption.
EV SSL Certificate Pricing
|1 Year*||2 Year*|
|Regular Pricing||$429 each||$373/year||Buy Now|
|Renewal Pricing||$416 each||$362/year||Renew Now|
* Pricing for United States, Canada and UK. All prices are in U.S. dollars and are subject to change without notice. Canadian Harmonized Sales Tax (HST) is charged on orders from Canada. International customers, please refer to the International Pricing tab.
Additional Benefits & Features
- Quick Issuance
Entrust verification begins immediately based upon your certificate request, and your certificate is usually ready within 1-2 days.
- Easy Purchase
Certificates can be easily purchased online with a credit card or by calling an Entrust representative.
- Website Security Bundles
Website Security Bundles help find and fix malware and other common website vulnerabilities, while protecting your website from landing on search engine and email blacklists
- Multi-Domain Capabilities
Save time and money by securing up to 250 fully qualified domains with a single SSL certificate.
- Established Browser Trust
Prevent your customers from seeing annoying trust dialogs.
- Unlimited Issuance Policy and Server Licenses
Enable flexible certificate re-issuance when users lose passwords or re-image machines, and install your certificates on an unlimited number of servers.
- Self-Service Certificate Creation
Eliminates the wait for manual certificate issuance
- Convenient Expiry Notifications
Lessens the risk of inadvertent certificate expiration
- SSL Certificate Expertise
Entrust customer service experts are available to help you through every step of the certificate management lifecycle.
Enhanced Website Security Bundle
Organizations using Entrust EV Multi-Domain certificates receive the complimentary Enhanced Website Security package for one domain name per certificate (chosen by user) for the lifetime of the certificate. Like with the Basic package, you can easily manage your website security controls via our Entrust Cloud™ portal.
With our Enhanced Website Security Bundle You Can:
- Add daily malware scans of up to 500 Web pages a day
- Monitor your corporate IT reputation with Search Engine Blacklisting and Spam Monitoring
- Scan for threats and vulnerabilities such as Malware, SQL Injection, and Cross Site Scripting
- Remediate the malware you find
Why Entrust SSL?
Entrust is more than a security company. We’re your partner — real people you can depend on to provide the security, focus and trust you deserve.
And while we do provide a full range of security solutions for all type of organizations, Entrust Certificate Services personnel have one with one purpose in mind – your protection. Let us help you build a layered, identity-based security approach through our comprehensive portfolio of SSL digital certificates and services.
How to Buy EV SSL Certificates
Before you submit your EV SSL Certificate request to Entrust, please ensure you have the following information:
- Certificate Signing Request (CSR)
- Domain is registered to your organization
- A business phone number that can be found through a third-party directory
- Billing, technical, authorization and corporate authority contact details
- Payment method (see below)
- Back up of your private key
- Business headquarters and incorporation information
For additional inquires or assistance when buying an Entrust EV SSL Certificate, please review the Entrust EV SSL Certificate Enrollment Guide.
Entrust accepts American Express®, Visa® and Master Card®. The credit card will not be debited until the SSL certificate has been issued. An online receipt is provided at the end of the payment process. Purchase orders will be accepted for orders of US $1,000 or more. Once a purchase order has been accepted by Entrust sales, customers will be provided with information on how to submit SSL certificate orders.
For further information about our digital SSL certificates or to place a purchase order, please call 1-888-690-2424 or contact us online.
Online Ordering & Support
If you are using a proxy server, you may experience problems when ordering online. For further information, please visit the Entrust SSL Certificate FAQs or contact Entrust Certificate Services Support.