Entrust CE875 Instant Issuance System with Embossing Module
High Definition, Edge-to-Edge Retransfer Printing
On-demand flat card and embossed card printing gives financial institutions greater flexibility and card security. Retransfer technology empowers banks to build their brands and improve their customers’ experience.
600 dpi pigment ink printing provides engaging design elements and clear printing on back of card.
Print from Blank Stock
Reduce costs associated with managing pre-printed card stock.
All in One Solution
Print, encode, and emboss easily and efficiently with one system.
The Entrust Datacard single wire solution is the easiest deployment method in the industry today.
Our solutions are built upon decades of experience developing desktop and central issuance solutions.
Grow from 1 to unlimited locations, without experiencing the limitations found in other companies’ solutions.
Add an additional layer of retransfer film to the card for longer card life.
Entrust CE875 Instant Issuance System with Embossing Module (formerly Entrust Datacard™ CE875™ Instant Issuance System)
- Retransfer pigment ink
- 600 dots per inch (dpi)
- Full color printing
- CMYKP-KPi- up to 60 cards per hour (cph)
- Single- or Dual-sided, over-the-edge printing
- Modes True Color (ICC) prints colors the image as defined in the card design
- Legacy SR/CR close match to the CR500 Instant Issuance System
- Vivid printer colors with higher saturation and contrast
- Card thickness: 0.030 inches (0.76 mm) - ISO/CR-80
- Automatic card feed with 125-card input hopper based on 0.030 in. card thickness
- Output hopper: 10-card capacity | Reject bin, up to 10-card capacity
- (Optional) Multi-Hopper: Six-compartment multi-hopper; six 125-card hoppers; up to 750-card total capacity
- ISO ID1/CR-80
- 3.370 in. x 2.125 in. (85.60 mm x 53.98 mm)
- PVC, PVC composite, PET, PET-G, Polycarbonate
- 75-character embossing/indenting wheel, financial format per ID-1 ISO 7811-3
- MasterCard security characters | Helvetica® characters |OCR-A1, OCR-B1
- 90 seconds to encode mag stripe, indent, emboss, and top the card
- 94 seconds to print, encode mag stripe, indent, emboss, and top the card
- 108 seconds to print color graphics, encode mag stripe, indent, emboss, and top the card
- IAT/ISO magnetic stripe encoding
- Encoding Optional JIS magnetic stripe encoding
- HiCo/LoCo 1,2, and 3 track encoding
- Ethernet and USB
- Single-wire connectivity
- Contact/Contactless read/write EMV encoding
EMV Smart Card Encoding
- ISO 7816 T=0 & T=1
- ISO 14443 A/B
- SSL and TLS 1.2 encryption supports Triple DES and AES-128
- Electronic (through Datacard® Financial Issuance software) and mechanical locks (meets VISA and MasterCard requirements)
- Bolt-down provision for securing printer to work area
- TPM Module standard; utilize with RMM for secure location to insert, manage and remove user-specific certificates and keys
- Secureboot prevents system startup if malware is detected
- Kensington style lock compatible (lock sold separately)
- Concealed output hopper
- 2-line LCD display
- User interface languages available: English, Spanish, German, Italian, Japanese
- 28 lbs. (12.7 kg) – options may vary
- Bottom module (indenting, embossing, topping, card output): 40 lbs. (18.1 kg)
- Top module: L 21.4 in. x W 10.1 in. x H 15.6 in. (54.34 cm x 25.53 cm x 39.68 cm)
- Bottom module (embosser): L 27.5 in. x W 15 in. x H 10.5 in. (69.9 cm x 38.1 cm x 26.7 cm)
- IPv4 and IPV6
- 60˚ F to 95˚ F (15˚ C to 35˚ C)
- 20% to 80% non-condensing humidity
- 5˚ F to 131˚ F (-15˚ C to 55˚ C)
- 20% to 80%, non-condensing humidity
- (Dual voltage, autosensing)
- 100/120 V, 50/60 Hz
- 220/240 V, 50/60 Hz
- 36-month system warranty
- Second 75-character wheel for embossing option to add regional or language-specific characters