The Entrust monthly SSL review covers TLS/SSL discussions – recaps news, trends, and opinions from the industry.
- ALPACA: an application layer protocol content confusion attack
- Naked Security: ALPACA – the wacky TLS security vulnerability with a funky name
Bulletproof TLS Newsletter #78
Other News & Notes
- Microsoft Edge: Automatic HTTPS helps keep your browsing more secure
- Android Police: Google ends its attack on the URL bar, resumes showing full address in Chrome
- Ivan Ristić announces Hardenize Launches!