Entrust at RSA: VP Rockvam’s Exclusive Interview with iSMG
It’s no secret that digital identities are evolving. From how they’re used, managed and deployed, digital identities are one of today’s most critical and sensitive assets. Entrust vice president David Rockman sat down for an exclusive one-on-one interview with iSMG vice president Tom Field to explore why identity-based security must evolve — especially in today’s threat landscape.
Rockvam outlines that threat vectors continue to advance in number and sophistication. Where once the most serious threats were from kiddie hacking, or hacking for honor, it’s now international actors hacking for harm. And the No. 1 target is the digital identity. Entrust began evolving ahead of this identity curve several years ago.
Rockvam further explains why each identity isn’t created equal. One person could have 20-30 different identities between accounts, devices, applications, etc. Entrust is helping organizations bridge the gap between low-risk users and also securing large-scale or high-value transactions — all from a single security vendor.
Don’t miss Rockvam’s full interview on the Bankinfosecurity.com.
- Entrust at RSA: The Week Ahead
- Entrust at RSA: Back to the Bay Area
- Entrust at RSA: Ready for Day 2
- Entrust at RSA: ‘Pass the Hash’
- Entrust at RSA: How to Manage Identities, Certificates from the Cloud
- Entrust at RSA: Live for Day 3
- Entrust at RSA: Providing Flexibility, Choice with an Authentication Platform
- Entrust at RSA: Two for Two at SC Awards 2014
- Entrust at RSA: Secure Mobile is the New Enterprise Desktop
- Entrust at RSA: VP Rockvam’s Exclusive Interview with iSMG
- Entrust at RSA: Day 4 Finale
- Entrust at RSA: And We’re Out