Entrust at RSA: Two for Two at SC Awards 2014
Hard work pays off. How do we know? SC Magazine honored Entrust with a pair of Reader Trust Awards during the SC Awards 2014 Tuesday night in San Francisco. Entrust TransactionGuard and Entrust IdentityGuard were honored as top products in the “Best Fraud Prevention Solution” and “Best Multifactor Solution” categories, respectively. The competition honors best-in-class security solutions and services as selected by a panel of SC Magazine readers.
Entrust topped five other finalists in the Best Multifactor Solution, including RSA, Vasco, Authentify, CA Technologies and Secure Access Technologies. In the Best Fraud Prevention Solution category, Entrust surpassed four competing vendors for the award, including RSA, Trusteer, CA Technologies and SpectorSoft.
Entrust TransactionGuard blends a number of approaches to form an integrated framework to help financial institutions detect, defend and adapt to the fast-paced fraud landscape. The zero-touch approach enables rapid deployment into complex environments, requires no invasive integration with banking applications, and does not impact the end-user experience.
Want to get a first-hand look at both of these award-winning security solutions? Stop by Booth 2615 today and tomorrow at the Moscone Center for a one-on-one demonstration.
Entrust at RSA Conference 2014 | Moscone Center | Booth 2615
- Entrust at RSA: The Week Ahead
- Entrust at RSA: Back to the Bay Area
- Entrust at RSA: Ready for Day 2
- Entrust at RSA: ‘Pass the Hash’
- Entrust at RSA: How to Manage Identities, Certificates from the Cloud
- Entrust at RSA: Live for Day 3
- Entrust at RSA: Providing Flexibility, Choice with an Authentication Platform
- Entrust at RSA: Two for Two at SC Awards 2014
- Entrust at RSA: Secure Mobile is the New Enterprise Desktop
- Entrust at RSA: VP Rockvam’s Exclusive Interview with iSMG
- Entrust at RSA: Day 4 Finale
- Entrust at RSA: And We’re Out