Entrust at RSA: Providing Flexibility, Choice with an Authentication Platform
Aren’t enterprises and other security-conscious organizations tired of bolting on single point solutions in hopes of solving many different security challenges? What if threats evolve quicker than they do? What if authenticators are compromised?
All this week at Entrust’s Identity: Evolved booth, Entrust product marketing manager Mike Moir will explain the importance and flexibility of deploying a single software authentication platform to consolidate all identity and authentication management security.
Moir will also explore the importance of co-deployment to help ease the transition from outgoing legacy solutions to new authentication technology. This approach, coupled with comprehensive integration with other security vendors and solutions, helps enterprises evolve to the latest in authentication security without disrupting the day-to-day operations of the core business.
Here’s a selection of Mike Moir’s key points on the importance of using a platform-based approach for the next evolution of identity and authentication management:
- Provides the ability to adapt to changes to policy, threat vectors, industry news and more — all in real time
- Offers advanced deployment flexibility — including migration tools and co-deployment capabilities —to help organizations implement proper security based on their own terms, needs and budget
- Scales to fit the evolving security needs of any organization
- Offers innovative tools for mobile enablement, cloud management and advanced authentication (e.g., biometrics)
Want to learn more? Visit Mike at Booth 2615 to see his demonstration and learn how this approach could help your organization save money, increase ROI and, most important, bolster security against both internal and external threats.
Entrust at RSA Conference 2014 | Moscone Center | Booth 2615
- Entrust at RSA: The Week Ahead
- Entrust at RSA: Back to the Bay Area
- Entrust at RSA: Ready for Day 2
- Entrust at RSA: ‘Pass the Hash’
- Entrust at RSA: How to Manage Identities, Certificates from the Cloud
- Entrust at RSA: Live for Day 3
- Entrust at RSA: Providing Flexibility, Choice with an Authentication Platform
- Entrust at RSA: Two for Two at SC Awards 2014
- Entrust at RSA: Secure Mobile is the New Enterprise Desktop
- Entrust at RSA: VP Rockvam’s Exclusive Interview with iSMG
- Entrust at RSA: Day 4 Finale
- Entrust at RSA: And We’re Out