Entrust at RSA: How to Manage Identities, Certificates from the Cloud
What are the biggest trends in information security? Cloud, mobility and identities. Wouldn’t it be great if there was a method to manage identities, devices, applications, machines and more from a single console from the cloud?
Entrust product marketing manager Rob MacDonald is explaining just how this can be accomplished at Entrust Booth 2615 this week. His presentation, “One-Stop Service for Identities & Certificates,” outlines how cloud, mobile and big data are overlapping with identities, trust and compliance to create significant security challenges for today’s organization.
Rob identifies the exploding numbers and types of identities that require verification and management. He’ll also describe how organizations — specifically CxOs, directors and administrators — should balance risk, cost and complexity with control, consolidation and simplified management.
Stop by Entrust Booth 2615 all this week to learn how this is all made possible via the cloud.
Entrust at RSA Conference 2014 | Moscone Center | Booth 2615
- Entrust at RSA: The Week Ahead
- Entrust at RSA: Back to the Bay Area
- Entrust at RSA: Ready for Day 2
- Entrust at RSA: ‘Pass the Hash’
- Entrust at RSA: How to Manage Identities, Certificates from the Cloud
- Entrust at RSA: Live for Day 3
- Entrust at RSA: Providing Flexibility, Choice with an Authentication Platform
- Entrust at RSA: Two for Two at SC Awards 2014
- Entrust at RSA: Secure Mobile is the New Enterprise Desktop
- Entrust at RSA: VP Rockvam’s Exclusive Interview with iSMG
- Entrust at RSA: Day 4 Finale
- Entrust at RSA: And We’re Out