Entrust nShield HSMs can help your organization comply with ISO 27002:2013
ISO/IEC 27002 is an international standard used as a reference for controls when implementing an Information Security Management System, incorporating data access controls, cryptographic control of sensitive data and key management.
Entrust nShield™ HSMs help organizations align with this framework through:
- Encryption key management and protection;
- Strong user authentication
Among the Best Practices Called for in ISO/IEC 27002 Are:
- Data access controls
- Cryptographic control of sensitive data
- Management and protection of encryption keys
Encryption Key Protection
Entrust nShield Hardware Security Modules (HSMs) provide a hardened, tamper-resistant environment for secure cryptographic processing, key generation and protection, encryption and more. In addition Entrust nShield HSMs:
- Generate and protect root and certificate authority (CA) keys, providing support for PKIs across a variety of use cases
- Sign your application code so you can ensure that your software remains secure, unaltered and authentic
- Create digital certificates for credentialing and authenticating proprietary electronic devices for IoT applications and other network deployments.
Strong User Authentication
Entrust nShield HSMs can help you create high-assurance systems to authenticate users and devices using enterprise systems, limiting access to only authorized entities.
Brochures : Entrust nShield HSM Family Brochure
Entrust nShield HSMs provide a hardened, tamper-resistant environment for secure cryptographic processing, key generation and protection, encryption and more. Available in three FIPS 140-2 certified form factors, Entrust nShield HSMs support a variety of deployment scenarios.