nSHIELD CONTAINER OPTION PACK
Secure, containerized deployment
Containerized applications can be hard to integrate with high-assurance hardware security modules. When the time from staging to production is critical, you need a proven deployment model and scripts that reduce the overall dev cycle. nCOP makes it easy to build HSM support into containerized solutions and provides a template deployment model without the worry of HSM integration.
Container Option Pack Benefits
Works with nShield Connect, enabling secure integration of HSMs via standard interfaces to containerized applications.
The container platform provides dynamic deployment, scalability, and orchestration, and offers access to high-assurance HSMs.
Create new containerized applications, or existing ones that need to integrate with an nShield HSM.
Operating system support
- Linux distributions only
- Compatible with all nShield Connect HSM models
- Compatible with nShield as a Service for cloud hosted HSM deployments
Scalability and licensing
- nCOP has no enforced limitation on the number of hardserver or application containers, and can work with any number of container hosts (physical or virtualized server instances).
- When used in conjunction with nShield Connect, client licenses will be required depending on the scale of deployment. The option pack includes a multiplier for calculating the number of client licenses required based on the maximum number of running application containers to be deployed. Refer to the guidelines below for the number of client licenses required for different sized deployments.
- Certified integration with Red Hat OpenShift container platform
|Client Licenses per HSM||Maximum
Note 1: Recommend purchase of enterprise client license
What our customers are saying...
We have a long history together and we’re extremely comfortable continuing to rely on Entrust solutions for the core of our business. We have used Entrust HSMs for five years and they have always been exceptionally reliable. We’ve layered a lot of code on top of the HSM; it delivers the performance we need and has proven to be a rock-solid foundation.
As a global payment solutions and commerce enablement leader, Verifone’s strategy is to develop and deploy “best in class” payment solutions and services that meet or exceed global security standards and help our clients securely accept electronic payments across all channels of commerce. We selected Entrust HSMs to provide robust security, unmatched performance, and superior scalability across our payment security platforms…
The Entrust nShield sales team provided excellent local and remote support during this evaluation period and was invaluable to the process. The excellent depth, breadth, and quality of the product documentation gave us confidence that the solution was well though-out and supported.
Entrust provided the expertise needed to design and implement a tailored, secure VoIP solution.