How to create a CAA record on GoDaddy for Email Validation Method ?
- Account ready and activated with GoDaddy.
- Your own fully functional FQDN
Step by step to add a CAA record on GoDaddy DNS management:
- Login to your GoDaddy account:
2. You will be directed to My Products dashboard. Click on Manage All on Domains section to open your DNS record information.
3. You should see the list of your DNS zone. For this example is entrustzonelab.com. Click on three dots under Manage header to open the record set.
Your record set will be opened:
4. To add a CAA record, click on Add button. Select CAA on the list. Type the below entries to the record:
|Value :||Your email address.|
Example: [email protected]
|TTL :||Leave it as default (1 hour)|
Click on Save button to save the entry and at this point your CAA record has been created inside your zone file.