How to change the password for Remote Signing Service Portal
To change your password, you will need to provide two authentication factors. Two different procedures are described below, depending on what authentication factors you have available.
If you previously completed the instructions detailed in Logging in to Remote Signing Service for the First Time and you still have the Entrust Identity app installed on your mobile phone or PC, the first procedure is likely to be easier to complete. Otherwise, see the Instructions to change the password without using the Entrust Identity app below.
1. Enter your User ID as you normally do.
2. Click the Password locked or forgotten? link.
3. Open the Entrust Identity app on your mobile phone or PC to generate the code that you need to enter to continue. This is the first authentication factor.
4. Enter a one-time PIN that was sent to you via SMS. You can also request a one-time PIN via email by clicking Alternative Authentication. This is the second authentication factor.
5. Enter your new password. It must be a strong password that follows the password rules displayed on the page.
Instructions to change the password without using the Entrust Identity app
For this alternative procedure, you will need to access a different portal, called the Identity as a Service portal.
1. In your browser, type: https://dsaas.ie.trustedauth.com/
2. Enter your User ID.
3. Enter your current password.
4. If it detects that the Identity app was successfully installed sometime in the past on your mobile phone or PC, it will ask you to "Enter the one-time password generated by your token." Don't enter this token password.
Instead, click Alternative Authentication and request a one-time PIN to be sent to you via SMS or email.
5. Enter a one-time PIN that was sent to you via SMS or email.
6. On the screen that appears, click the second tab, AUTHENTICATORS.
7. In the Password row, in the column at the right side of the screen, click the three dots and select Change Password.
8. Enter your new password.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact the Entrust Certificate Services Support department for further assistance:
Hours of Operation:
Sunday 8:00 PM ET to Friday 8:00 PM ET
North America (toll-free): 1-866-267-9297
Outside North America: 1-613-270-2680 (or see the list below)
NOTE: Smart Phone users may use the 1-800 numbers shown in the table below.
Otherwise, it is very important that international callers dial the UITF format exactly as indicated. Do not dial an extra "1" before the "800" or your call will not be accepted as a UITF toll-free call.
|Australia||0011 - 800-3687-7863|
|Austria||00 - 800-3687-7863|
|Belgium||00 - 800-3687-7863|
|Denmark||00 - 800-3687-7863|
|Finland||990 - 800-3687-7863 (Telecom Finland)|
00 - 800-3687-7863 (Finnet)
|France||00 - 800-3687-7863|
|Germany||00 - 800-3687-7863|
|Hong Kong||001 - 800-3687-7863 (Voice)|
002 - 800-3687-7863 (Fax)
|Ireland||00 - 800-3687-7863|
|Israel||014 - 800-3687-7863|
|Italy||00 - 800-3687-7863|
|Japan||001 - 800-3687-7863 (KDD)|
004 - 800-3687-7863 (ITJ)
0061 - 800-3687-7863 (IDC)
|Korea||001 - 800-3687-7863 (Korea Telecom)|
002 - 800-3687-7863 (Dacom)
|Malaysia||00 - 800-3687-7863|
|Netherlands||00 - 800-3687-7863|
|New Zealand||00 - 800-3687-7863|
|Norway||00 - 800-3687-7863|
|Singapore||001 - 800-3687-7863|
|Spain||00 - 800-3687-7863|
|Sweden||00 - 800-3687-7863 (Telia)|
00 - 800-3687-7863 (Tele2)
|Switzerland||00 - 800-3687-7863|
|Taiwan||00 - 800-3687-7863|
|United Kingdom||00 - 800-3687-7863|
0800 121 6078
+44 (0) 118 953 3088