- Windows Operating System (in this example using Windows 10 Pro)
- Simple DNS Plus installed and working properly.
There is a video for this process.
Here is the process:
1. Launch DNS Plus application by clicking the icon.
2. The main screen of Simple DNS Plus will be opened.
3. Click on the Records button on the toolbar and you will see the list of all your DNS zone records.
4. To add a new CAA record, click on File > New > Other New Record > CAA Record.
|Record name (domain) :||Your domain name (auto populated)|
|Issuer Critical :||Leave it as default|
|Tag :||Select issue from the drop down list.|
NOTE: If you need to issue for wildcard then you need to add a new CAA record and select issuewild.
Note: To add a different Certification Authority (CA) please type the value related to that CA.
|Record TTL||Leave it as default|
|Record comments||You can type your own comment here|
5. Fill the field as follow:
6. Click Save button on the toolbar menu to save your new CAA record. At this time your CAA record has been added successfully.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact the Entrust Certificate Services Support department for further assistance:
Hours of Operation:
Sunday 8:00 PM ET to Friday 8:00 PM ET
North America (toll free): 1-866-267-9297
Outside North America: 1-613-270-2680 (or see the list below)
NOTE: Smart Phone users may use 1-800 numbers for one-touch dialing.
Otherwise, it is very important that international callers dial the UITF format exactly as indicated. Do not dial an extra "1" before the "800" or your call will not be accepted as an UITF toll free call.