Entrust’s monthly SSL review covers SSL/TLS discussions — recaps news, trends and opinions from the industry.
Issues with Camerfirma CA
- Camerfirma provides Remediation Action Plan for Camerfirma TLS Certificate Compliance Issues
- Google announces Certificates issued by AC Camerfirma SA will no longer be accepted beginning with Chrome 90
Bulletproof TLS Newsletter #73
Other News & Notes
- Naked Security states Chrome browser has a New Year’s resolution: HTTPS by default
- CISA advises NSA Releases Guidance on Eliminating Obsolete TLS Protocol Configurations
- Mozilla announces Encrypted Client Hello: the future of ESNI in Firefox
- Naked Security video – HTTPS: do we REALLY need it?
- Cloudflare presents KEMTLS, a Post-quantum TLS without signatures
- Netherlands provide IT Security Guidelines for TLS