The spread of the COVID-19 coronavirus has generated worldwide concern – the outbreak has been declared a global pandemic by the World Health Organization. At Entrust Datacard, our focus is on protecting the health, security and productivity of clients, partners and colleagues.
We have a robust Business Continuity program. Our Crisis Management Team is monitoring the COVID-19 outbreak closely and is implementing response measures aligned with government guidelines and directives from the World Health Organization.
Here are key actions we are taking to ensure that we continue to deliver for our clients and partners during this challenging time:
Supply and Service: At present, Entrust Datacard does not anticipate supply or service issues due to the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Entrust Datacard’s hosted data centers and critical infrastructure are fully functional, backed by multiple redundancies, with “follow the sun” customer support. We are taking steps to ensure that support is in place and available to serve customers securely from remote locations if necessary.
- We manufacture our systems in the United States, and while we source some components from China, we have alternate sources of supply in the event that such components are unavailable for an extended period.
- We are actively managing our supply chain operations and will take additional steps as needed to meet the needs of our clients.
Facilities and Travel: Like many other companies, we have implemented protocols promoting employee health awareness, limiting visitors, and avoiding unnecessary business travel. These protocols are in line with government and health expert guidelines from the US Centers for Disease Control and the World Health Organization.
- We have put restrictions and additional approvals in place for both local and international travel. We are also planning to support further individual and social isolation requirements that may be directed by the authorities.
- We have directed people who have been to COVID-19 affected areas not to enter an Entrust Datacard facility or attend an Entrust Datacard sponsored event for 14 days.
- We have implemented additional cleaning protocols based on CDC recommendations.
- To date, no Entrust Datacard employees have been diagnosed with COVID-19.
We continue to monitor and evaluate the situation to ensure that we are taking appropriate actions to protect our clients, partners and colleagues. If you have any questions, please reach out to your Entrust Datacard contact, or email us at cr[email protected].