Entrust Datacard’s monthly SSL review covers SSL/TLS discussions — recaps news, trends and opinions from the industry.
CA Security Council
Mozilla and CRLite
- Introducing CRLite: All of the Web PKI’s revocations, compressed
- The End-to-End Design of CRLite
- CRLite: Speeding Up Secure Browsing
NetGear private key disclosure
Bulletproof TLS Newsletter #61
Other News & Notes
- Gaëtan Leurent and Thomas Peyrin discuss SHA-1 is a Shambles – First Chosen-Prefix Collision on SHA-1 and Application to the PGP Web of Trust
- Mozilla sends January 2020 CA Communication
- Scott Helme discusses HPKP is no more!
- Scott Helme discusses Legacy TLS is on the way out: Start deprecating TLSv1.0 and TLSv1.1 now
- Ericlaw on Disabling TLS/1.0 and TLS/1.1 in the new Edge Browser
- Matt Ahlgren explains How to Find and Fix Mixed Content Warnings on HTTPS Sites
- Casey Crane and How Secure is RSA in an Increasingly Connected World?
- Gary Stevens discusses DNS Poisoning Attacks: A Guide for Website Admins