The Entrust monthly SSL review covers SSL/TLS discussions — recaps, news, trends, and opinions from the industry.
Bulletproof TLS Newsletter #97
TLS News & Notes
- Bruce Schneier posts Breaking RSA with a Quantum Computer
- Google Security and Sustaining Digital Certificate Security – TrustCor Certificate Distrust
- Andrew Ayer advises The SSL Certificate Issuer Field is a Lie
- ZeroSSL: XSS leading to session hijacking, stealing a private key (and a password hash)
- Emily Stark asks What’s the right UX for an expired certificate?
- Mozilla sets Root CA Lifecycles
Code Signing News & Notes