The Entrust monthly SSL review covers TLS/SSL discussions — recaps, news, trends, and opinions from the industry.
- Trust Service Forum Presentation – eIDAS 2, Article 45 Where We are, And Possible Outcomes
- S/MIME Baseline Requirements Approved by the CA/Browser Forum
- TOFU and the Web
- CAs can do more as the Baseline requirements are just that – a baseline
- A Boy Scout is always prepared such as with Automated Certificate Management Environment (ACME) Renewal Information
Bulletproof TLS Newsletter #95
Other News & Notes
- Eric Lawrence discusses “Not Secure” Warning for IE Mode
- Cloudflare and Bringing authentication and identification to Workers through Mutual TLS
- Hashedout provides HTTP vs HTTPS: What’s the Difference Between the HTTP and HTTPS Protocols?
- Proposal for Certification Authority Authorization (CAA) Processing for Email Addresses
- Another milestone where Let’s Encrypt issued over 3 billion certificates
Eric Rescorla asks, Can we agree on the facts about QWACs?