The Entrust monthly SSL review covers SSL/TLS discussions — recaps news, trends and opinions from the industry.
- State of the market: in the public certification authorities’ world, TLS/SSL is no longer about certificates
- Why crawling is not an adequate measurement methodology for the WebPKI
- WebPKI, TLS, cross-signs, device compatibility, and TLS record size
- What would it look like to go back to first principles when it comes to root store management in 2022?
Bulletproof TLS Newsletter #92
Other News & Notes
- text/plain and Certificate Revocation in Microsoft Edge
- Naked Security discusses GnuTLS patches memory mismanagement bug – update now!
- Google Cloud Announcing public availability of Google Cloud Certificate Manager
- Ralph Holz addresses TLS 1.3: A story of experimentation and centralization
- Emily Stark and Certificate Transparency is really not a replacement for key pinning
- Google Security Announcing the Open Sourcing of Paranoid’s Library