The Entrust monthly SSL review covers SSL/TLS discussions — recaps news, trends and opinions from the industry.
Bulletproof TLS Newsletter #80
Other News & Notes
- Mozilla announces Firefox 91 introduces HTTPS by Default in Private Browsing
- Troy Hunt and Why No HTTPS? The 2021 Version
- Naked Security discusses Big bad decryption bug in OpenSSL – but no cause for alarm
- The Chromium Project quarterly updates includes HTTPS-First Mode, all certificates have expired before Certificate Transparency, SCT auditing, CA/Browser Forum improvements, distrusting Camerfirma, and zero round-trip handshakes in TLS 1.3
- Github states The npm registry is deprecating TLS 1.0 and TLS 1.1