Shortening Validity Period of SSL/TLS Certificates …
- Web body mulls halving HTTPS cert lifetimes. That screaming in the distance is HTTPS cert sellers fearing orgs will bail for Let’s Encrypt
- Google ballot: Reduce Certificate Lifetimes
- DigiCert asks New CA/B Forum Proposal to Shorten Certificate Lifetimes: Will It Improve Security?
- Sectigo Votes in Favor of One-Year SSL Certificate Term Limit
Chrome and Firefox to remove EV indicators …
- Google to bury indicator for Extended Validation certs in Chrome because users barely took notice
- Troy Hunt states Extended Validation Certificates are (Really, Really) Dead
- Scott Helme says Gone forEVer!
- CASC asks Why Are You Removing Website Identity, Google and Mozilla?
Kazakhstan intercepting traffic …
Bulletproof TLS Newsletter #56
Other News & Notes…
- Cloudflare provides Certificate Transparency Monitoring
- Ross Thomas on SSL/TLS Encryption and Email Servers
- PKI Solutions discusses Basic Constraints certificate extension
- Paper on Certified Phishing: Taking a Look at Public Key Certificates of Phishing Websites
- Tony Perez discusses Rethinking the Value of Premium SSL Certificates
- Hashedout discusses SSL/TLS Encryption and Email Servers