The Entrust Datacard monthly SSL review covers SSL/TLS discussions with a recap of news, trends and opinions from the industry.
Entrust Datacard discusses:
- The Lowdown on Methods for Validating Domains in SSL/TLS Certificates
- Best Practices for Certificate Life Cycle Management Can Now be Centralized to ServiceNow
Other News and Notes
- Bulletproof TLS Newsletter #52 discusses Gmail starts using MTA-STS
- Mozilla discusses DNS-over-HTTPS Policy Requirements for Resolvers and Mozilla’s Common CA Database (CCADB) promotes Transparency and Collaboration
- Hashedout explains What does HTTPS protect?
- Scott Helme provides information on Let’s Encrypt to transition to ISRG root
- SSL Labs Server Test will start giving an F grade to servers that support Zombie POODLE and GOLDENDOODLE Vulnerabilities
- Dutch Government updates their IT Security Guidelines for Transport Layer Security (TLS)
- Naked Security states DNS over HTTPS is coming whether ISPs and governments like it or not