Datacard Group will lead a panel discussion on Near Field Communications (NFC) during CARTES & Identification 2012 in Paris, France on November 8. Listen to diverse perspectives and gain strategic insights on the NFC ecosystem from this one-of-a-kind assembly of industry leaders and application experts from a variety of markets.
Led by Russell St. John, senior vice president of global marketing at Datacard Group, this interactive session will cover the top questions in NFC today and address topics such as data security, deployment, infrastructure, industry standards and emerging applications. Attend this workshop for an opportunity to ask questions, share your thoughts and learn how NFC will impact your business.
Russell St. John is the Senior Vice President of Global Marketing at Datacard Group. He is responsible for product management, vertical marketing, marketing analytics, brand and communications. He is a board member of DeviceFidelity, the world leader in contactless technologies for the mobile phone, accelerating the universal adoption of NFC.
Current Panel Members Include:
- Deepak Jain, DeviceFidelity, Chief Executive Officer and Co-Founder
- Neil Garner, Proxama, Chief Executive Officer and Founder
- Stefan Barbu, NXP, Head of eGovernment Business Development Americas
- Wayne Fletcher, Datacard Group, Sr. Marketing Manager, Government Solutions
- Vincent Barnaud, Orange, Program Director, Mobile NFC/ Mobile Wallet
For more information, please visit our event page on LinkedIn.