- By Category
- Entrust Authority
- Entrust SSL Certificates
- Entrust Discovery
- Entrust Entelligence
- Entrust GetAccess
- Entrust IdentityGuard
- Managed Services PKI
- Entrust Secure Transaction Platform
- Entrust TransactionGuard
- Entrust TruePass
- Entrust USB Tokens
- Products A-Z
Strong Authentication for Financial Institutions
The Entrust IdentityGuard software authentication platform provides more than a simple one-step means of protecting the world's largest and most respected financial institutions.
Entrust's unique layered strategy approach enables financial institutions to quickly deploy and build a security framework. This provides strong protection for customers across varied lines of business, but also evolves across multiple access channels to provide end-users with a seamless, powerful solution that helps enhance market position.
This multilayered approach leverages advanced security technology that are already successful for today's top financial institutions. The solution is efficient and cost-effective for mass deployment, without unduly disrupting the end-user experience.
To effectively improve security and compliance controls, total cost of ownership and the end-customer experience, the world's top financial institutions are adopting identity-based security and fraud detection platforms that span enterprise-wide needs.
Entrust IdentityGuard, combined with Entrust TransactionGuard's real-time, zero-touch fraud detection capabilities, provides a complete strong authentication and fraud detection framework that properly secures and protects transactions and valued end-users.
For Banking Customers:
- Builds online trust for customers or citizens when they bank, shop, pay bills or access any kind of online service
- Limits impact to customers' online experience
- Integration of mobile devices better fits end-user lifestyle, enhancing ease-of-use and overall convenience
For Banks & Financial Institutions:
- Help protect customers from online identity or account theft
- Help comply with government regulations
- Leverage mobile devices for stronger authentication and overall customer security
- Benefit from cost reductions and better customer relationships that come from providing more services online
- Increase confidence in an organization's brand, service and offerings
- Affordable, deployable and manageable for large user populations
- Gives organizations flexibility in their authentication schemes (i.e., ability to manage multiple authentication methods using one platform)
- Help reduce costs related to managing multiple authentication methods
- Provides a market differentiator based on offering increased personalized security to online customers and users
- Entrust IdentityGuard Self-Service Module provides a Web-based interface that allows users to manage many aspects of their authentication identities, freeing administrator time without compromising the security of the network
The most versatile authentication platform on the market, Entrust IdentityGuard enables organizations to implement strong authentication for larger user populations — and prompt users only when it makes sense.
Entrust IdentityGuard Mobile helps organizations and financial institutions strongly authenticate consumer and business customers without requiring specialized security hardware such as one-time-passcode (OTP) hardware tokens.
Entrust IdentityGuard enables strong authentication via today's most popular mobile platforms, including Apple iOS, RIM BlackBerry, Google Android and more.
Represents a more affordable approach to deploying a wide range of authentication capabilities at a fraction of the cost of traditional, single-purpose solutions.
Provides flexibility to tailor authentication to user preference, transaction risk and cost.
Easily fits into any architecture and integrates via standards with leading technology players. Seamlessly works in conjunction with the Entrust TransactionGuard real-time fraud detection solution to create a proven security framework.
Includes advanced authenticators like soft tokens, eGrids, smartcards, mobile credentials, digital/device certificates, credit card-sized Display Cards and SMS one-time-passcodes. The platform also supports multiple channels, including IVR systems, email, telephone, kiosks, in-person and text messages (SMS).
Offers one of the widest ranges of strong authentication options on the market today, including innovative physical and non-physical second-factor authentication. Also includes advanced security through transaction digital signatures, recommended by leading analyst firms.
Based on geographic location, customer type, transaction amounts, or even nation and global regulatory mandates, financial institutions have unique requirements for authentication frameworks.
From wholesale, retail and investment banking to the needs of internal employees, FIs seek to decouple authentication and fraud detection from applications. Entrust's cross-channel and cross-application frameworks not only meets varied needs, but provide the agility and flexibility to react to new fraud vectors and compliance regulations.
Adapt to various international regulatory requirements like FFIEC, Red Flags, etc.
To help streamline migration from older technology, Entrust IdentityGuard facilitates an easy transition to a comprehensive authentication framework by allowing for co-deployed environments.
Solve End-User Needs
Meet authentication needs of diverse end-user groups (e.g., retail, wholesale, high net-worth).
Meet Multichannel Requirements
Solve the authentication needs of various channels, particularly emerging platforms like mobile and cloud.
Empower Global Workforces
Integrate a single authentication management platform to provide physical and logical access for global enterprise security.
Simplify Risk Management
Platform versatility enables quick migration to different authenticators.
Consolidating platforms and working from a common security policy framework streamlines security management and reduces the total cost of ownership.
Entrust IdentityGuard leverages existing mobile devices for greater authentication security. Proven transaction verification, one-time-passcode (OTP) authentication and an advanced software development kit (SDK) are powerful tools in the fight against online and mobile fraud.
Entrust IdentityGuard is the strong authentication solution of choice for many of today's elite banks and financial institutions.
- Entrust IdentityGuard for Enterprise
A strong software authentication platform for the enterprise environment
- Entrust IdentityGuard Mobile
Leverage mobile devices to achieve greater efficiency via mobile authentication, transaction verification, mobile smart credentials and Entrust's software development kit
- Entrust TransactionGuard
A zero-touch fraud detection solution that works seamlessly with Entrust IdentityGuard to provide organizations and global financial institutions with a comprehensive security framework
- Entrust Managed Services PKI
A hosted PKI solution for issuing digital certificates that enable encryption, digital signatures and authentication
- Entrust Certificate Services
Proven SSL and EV SSL certificates
- Federation Module
Enables flexible and consistent standards-based strong authentication for federated applications and services
- Entrust IdentityGuard wins SC Magazine's 'Best Multifactor Authentication Solution.'
- Detecting and Responding to Suspicious Activities (Webinar Transcript)
- Entrust Stops Man-in-the-Browser Malware
- Mobile Security Solutions Brochure
- Authentication & Fraud Detection Buyer's Guide
- Demo: Security Solutions for Financial Institutions
- Strong Authentication Methods
- Mobile Device Management Integration
- Enterprise-Wide Authentication & Fraud Detection Framework
- Entrust IdentityGuard for Financial Institutions
- Entrust IdentityGuard Mobile
- Entrust IdentityGuard Mobile Software Development Kit
- Entrust IdentityGuard Soft Tokens
- Entrust IdentityGuard Authentication Methods
- Entrust IdentityGuard for Enterprise
- Entrust FFIEC Compliance Guide
- Using Mobile-Based Security to Combat New Fraud Threats
- US Business Banking Cybercrime Wave White Paper (TowerGroup)
- Addressing Advanced Fraud Threats in Today's Mobile Environment
- Defeating Man-in-the-Browser
- Fighting Fraud in Today's Connected World
- Addressing Online eCrime: Layered security for addressing fraud today ... and adapting to tomorrow
- Securing What's at Risk: A Common Sense Approach to Protecting Users Online
- The Mobile Environment: Challenges and Opportunities for Secure Banking
- Leveraging Mobile Devices for Stronger Security
- Strategies to Fight the Latest Round in Online Fraud
- Battling Online Fraud
- Out With the Old ... Entrust Announces Mobile and Soft-Factor Authentication Program to Meet FFIEC Guidance and Hard Token Replacement
- Entrust Answers the Call for Mobile Security — for Apple®, RIM®, Windows® Phone and Android™ Devices — with a Single Software Platform
- Entrust brings together physical, logical and mobile authentication in one software platform with updated Entrust IdentityGuard
- Entrust Introduces Advanced SDK, Enables Banks to Embed Transparent Strong Authentication into New or Existing Mobile Applications
- Entrust Versatile Authentication Platform Receives SC Magazine's 'Best Buy' in Group Test
- Norway's Largest Financial Services Organization Selects Entrust Zero-Touch Fraud Detection Solution
- Entrust Helps Chilean Financial Institutions Comply with Government Regulation, Lands 10 of Top 16 Banks
- U.S. Treasury Department Selects Entrust IdentityGuard for Online Customer Authentication
- Banco Santander Secures 300,000 More Customers with Entrust IdentityGuard