- By Category
- Entrust Authority
- Entrust SSL Certificates
- Entrust Discovery
- Entrust Entelligence
- Entrust GetAccess
- Entrust IdentityGuard
- Managed Services PKI
- Entrust Secure Transaction Platform
- Entrust TransactionGuard
- Entrust TruePass
- Entrust USB Tokens
- Products A-Z
Public-key cryptography delivers proven security
Deployments of public key infrastructure (PKI) have become pervasive throughout the global marketplace since the first commercial public key solution was introduced 15 years ago. Most users, whether they know it or not, use public key security every day. For organizations seeking to implement a public key infrastructure solution, Entrust provides a layered solution that can be customized to the specific security requirements of any company.
Entrust - the leader in public key security
Entrust pioneered the first commercially available public key infrastructure system in the early 1990s and today remains a worldwide leader in public key technology. Entrust Authority, now in its seventh edition, is the most relied upon public key solution in the industry. Using Entrust Authority, organizations can more easily manage digital identities and more effectively use encryption, digital signatures and authentication technology in a wide variety of platforms and applications. Entrust Authority enables PKI security to be applied consistently and transparently throughout the organization.
Entrust Authority is a modular solution with fully integrated components that allows organizations to configure public-key technology to meet specific security needs. Entrust Authority Security Manager, the foundation of this product suite, is the certification authority (CA) system responsible for issuing and managing users' digital identities.
Modular solutions for public-private key infrastructure
Optional public-key components for Entrust Authority include:
- Entrust Authority Administration Services. This Web-based application enables organizations to ensure that all administrative transactions are digitally signed, providing end-to-end security.
- Entrust Authority Roaming Server. With this Entrust technology, users can gain secure access to protected data from any location without needing to carry or produce digital IDs.
- Entrust Authority Auto-Enrollment Server. Using a Windows® platform, this component automatically enrolls users and computers with public key infrastructure for managed certificates, streamlining administration and management.
- Entrust Authority Enrollment Server for Web. This server works with Entrust Authority Security Manager to provide public key digital certificates for applications and devices.
- Entrust Authority Security Manager Proxy. This add-on allows users to communicate with a certification authority over the Web without needing to change the existing firewall settings.
- Entrust Authority Enrollment Server for VPN. This server issues digital certificates to VPN gateways, remote access clients and routers from a broad range of industry leading vendors.