Management Service (SSL)
Every Certificate. Simple Management.
- SHA-1 or SHA-2 signing capabilities
- Publicly trusted certificates
- Silver support included; 24/7 Platinum support available
- Web-based tool with no client software to download or install
- Instant certificate creation, revocation and expiry without added validation
- Web-based enrollment form with Administrator approvals
- Certificate revocation
- Unlimited re-issues
- Expiry notifications
- Audit and reporting tools
- Dedicated Entrust relationship manager
- Warranty protection
- 2048-bit key strength
- X.509v3 standards support
- WebTrust Accredited certification authority (CA)
- Synchronize and control timing of SSL certificate expiration
- Includes Entrust Site Seal
- Quick issuance
- Provides customers a high degree of assurance for transactions with companies online
- Customized certificate expiry in pooling accounts minimizes management headaches of certificates expiring on weekends or holidays
- Entrust’s trusted site seal assures customers you take security seriously
- Self-service certificate creation eliminates the wait for manual certificate issuance
- Convenient expiry notifications lessen risk of inadvertent certificate expiration
- Centralizes certificate management onto single dashboard
- Multiple enrollment methods provide flexibility
- Certificate recycling throughout the life of the certificate dramatically reduces cost
- Track expiry and renewal of third-party SSL certificates
- Provides flexible support options tailored to your needs
- Establishes a relationship of trust with users
Choice, Flexibility of Certificate Types
Choose between Standard SSL Server Certificates, Advantage SSL Server Certificates, Wildcard SSL Certificates, UC Multi-Domain SSL Certificates (multiple domains for any purpose, including supporting Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 and Microsoft Office Communications Server), EV Multi-Domain SSL Certificates, Adobe CDS Certificates, Code Signing Certificates and Secure Email Certificates.
While the benefits of traditional SSL certificates are commonly known, newer types of certificates — including UC, EV and Wildcard — provide advanced capabilities, security and functionality.
- EV Multi-Domain SSL Certificates feature all the benefits of the Advantage SSL Certificates with the new standards for verification determined by the CA/Browser Forum — providing users more prominent trust indicators such as the green address bar, gold padlock and alternating display of organization name and certificate issuer. They also support multiple domain names.
- UC Multi-Domain SSL Certificates support multiple domains, sub-domains and hostnames, while also enabling security for the diverse communications protocols in new servers like Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 and Microsoft Office Communications Server (formerly Live Communications Server).
- Wildcard SSL Certificates secure an entire domain with one certificate. By including both *.domain.com and domain.com as subject alt names (SANs), and allowing the addition of up to nine more sub-domains as SANs, Entrust Wildcard SSL Certificates are designed for maximum compatibility.
For orders or inquiries outside North America, please call 1-613-270-3411.