- By Category
- Entrust Authority
- Entrust SSL Certificates
- Entrust Discovery
- Entrust Entelligence
- Entrust GetAccess
- Entrust IdentityGuard
- Managed Services PKI
- Entrust Secure Transaction Platform
- Entrust TransactionGuard
- Entrust TruePass
- Entrust USB Tokens
- Products A-Z
Protect your organization with PKI certificate security solutions
Public key infrastructure (PKI) using digital certificates has evolved to become one of an organization's most important tools for managing security. In a PKI system, certification authorities issue a digital certificate (or PKI certificate) that verifies the identity of a user and binds public keys to it for use in file encryption.
Since the first commercially available PKI certificate solution was made available in 1994, one company has emerged as a constant innovator and consistent provider of superior and cost-effective PKI certificate solutions - Entrust.
Entrust offers leading PKI certificate technology
Entrust is a trusted provider of layered security solutions to customers in 60 countries. Entrust Authority, the first commercially available PKI certificate solution, was introduced in 1994 and is now in its seventh edition. It is one of the most flexible and manageable PKI certificate solutions on the market, relied upon by governments and enterprises the world over.
With Entrust Authority, organizations can consistently and transparently apply PKI technology at every level of the company, using encryption, digital signatures and authentication capabilities to enhance security. The goal of any PKI certificate solution is to develop and maintain a trustworthy networking environment. Entrust Authority helps achieve this by delivering a solution that is simultaneously powerful and easy-to-use, innovative and cost-effective. And Entrust Authority contains toolkits that developers can use to produce best-in-class PKI certificate security for custom applications.
Optional add-ons to manage certificates and enhance PKI
Entrust Authority offers a number of optional components that allow organizations to customize their PKI certificate solutions. Each component is fully integrated with Entrust Authority Security Manager, the foundation of Entrust Authority and the certificate authority (CA) system that manages users' digital identities. Components include the following:
- Entrust Authority Auto-Enrollment Server. When using a Windows® platform, organizations can automatically enroll users and computers with public key infrastructure for a managed security certificate.
- Entrust Authority Administration Services. These services provide end-to-end security by enforcing all administrative transactions to be digitally signed.
- Entrust Authority Enrollment Server for Web. This server provides technology to issue PKI certificates to applications and devices.
- Entrust Authority Enrollment Server for VPN. This server offers technology to issue digital certificates to VPN gateways, routers, and remote access clients.
- Entrust Authority Roaming Server. This server provides a way for users to access secure information from any location without needing to carry digital IDs.
- Entrust Authority Security Manager Proxy. This proxy enables users to communicate with a CA over the Web without needing to change firewall settings.