- By Category
- Entrust Authority
- Entrust SSL Certificates
- Entrust Entelligence
- Entrust GetAccess
- Entrust IdentityGuard
- Managed Services PKI
- Entrust Secure Transaction Platform
- Entrust TransactionGuard
- Entrust TruePass
- Entrust USB Tokens
- Products A-Z
Entrust Recognized As A “Hot Company – 2006"
Feb 1, 2006
Top industry award honors Entrust’s market leading products, management team, customer base and potential in high-growth market segments
01 Feb 2006
DALLAS – Entrust, Inc. [NASDAQ: ENTU], a world leader in securing digital identities and information, today announced that Info Security Products Guide, the world’s leading publication on security-related products and technologies and published from Silicon Valley in the USA, has named Entrust a winner of the “Hot Companies – 2006” Award. This recognition distinguishes Entrust out of over 600 companies worldwide as a leading information security vendor due to breadth and depth of products, strong commitment and quality of employees and executive leadership, and strategic market dynamics and market penetration.
“The Hot Companies selection this year helps raise the bar significantly for the industry to provide end-users with effective and deployable protective solutions against the next generation of highly sophisticated and blended attacks,” said Rick Justice, Chief Editor of Information Security Products Guide. “Now more than ever, protecting digital resources requires innovative products and solutions. Entrust has a wide variety of security solutions aligned to key high growth market segments such as strong authentication, email encryption, data protection and content analysis and remediation. The combination of their solutions and current and potential customer base merits recognizing Entrust with the Hot Companies – 2006 Award.”
Some of the key reasons why Entrust received the “Hot Companies – 2006” Award include:
- Known Leader: Entrust has over 11 years of digital information and identity security experience and is recognized as a global security leader.
- Outstanding Innovation: Entrust has over 100 patents and patents pending, illustrating Entrust’s focus on concept and technology innovation.
- Breadth of Solutions: Entrust has developed and brings to market a breadth of flexible security products and solutions that is unmatched in any company of its size.
- Real-world products for real-world needs: Entrust is at the forefront of customer need – examples include ePassports in the US, the Spanish national ID card and the use of Entrust IdentityGuard by banks, governments and credit agencies for large-scale, simple, cost-effective customer and consumer strong authentication.
- Strong Customer Base: Entrust helps secure the leading e-governments globally with its flexible solutions and world-class support along with 1,400 leading enterprises in key verticals such as financial services, telecom and health care.
“Entrust always has been focused on delivering un-matched customer value through technology innovation, world class service and market leadership,” said Kevin Simzer, Senior Vice President at Entrust. “We are pleased that Info Security Products Guide has presented Entrust with this award to recognize our on-going efforts to address today’s information security needs with our industry leading solutions and services.”
About Info Security Products Guide Awards
The Info Security Products Guide plays a vital role in keeping end-users informed of the choices they can make when it comes to protecting their digital resources. It is written expressly for those who are adamant on staying informed of security threats and the preventive measure they can take. You will discover a wealth of information in this guide including award winning case studies and deployment scenarios, people and technologies shaping info security and the best selling products. The Info Security Products Guide Awards recognize and honor excellence in all areas of information security. To learn more, visit www.infosecurityproductsguide.com and stay secured.