As we evolve from the Entrust Certificate Management Service (CMS) to Entrust Cloud SSL, it’s important to understand changes that could affect some customers.
Any new or current customers who purchase four or fewer Entrust certificates online now have access to all the capabilities and features of Entrust Cloud SSL. With the improved service, Entrust provides a simple, easy-to-use portal to manage the lifecycles of all digital certificates — from issuance, renewal and revocation — no matter how many certificates an organization or user has purchased.
For organizations who purchase five or more digital certificates, you’ll automatically be enrolled in Entrust Cloud SSL Enterprise. This provides the same functionality as the standard service, but includes more enterprise-grade features such as:
- Private SSL certificates
- Domain and organization pre-approval
- Instant issuance of certificates on pre-approved domains and organizations
- Web-based enrollment form with Administrator approvals
- Audit and reporting tools
- Dedicated Entrust relationship manager
- Synchronize and control timing of SSL certificate expiration
- Up to 250 SANs
- Integration with other Entrust security solutions
To learn more about these changes, visit entrust.com/cloud, call 1-866-267-9297 or contact your Entrust Certificate Services representative directly.