- By Category
- Entrust Authority
- Entrust SSL Certificates
- Entrust Discovery
- Entrust Entelligence
- Entrust GetAccess
- Entrust IdentityGuard
- Managed Services PKI
- Entrust Secure Transaction Platform
- Entrust TransactionGuard
- Entrust TruePass
- Entrust USB Tokens
- Products A-Z
Automatic Network Folder Encryption
To help reduce the risk of a data breach, Entrust Entelligence Group Share provides a convenient solution for securing shared data on corporate networks. Using innovative encryption that is not only automatic, but transparent and persistent as well, Entrust Entelligence Group Share helps enterprises prevent data breaches, maintain regulatory compliance and securely share intellectual property.
Today's organizations regularly store sensitive information on corporate networks, often for workgroup collaboration. It is crucial that these files are secure when stored on the network and while in transit, while maintaining seamless access to these files for the trusted workgroup. And doing so without introducing any administrative burden to the workgroup.
Entrust's network folder encryption solution, Entrust Entelligence Group Share, helps address these issues by providing automatic, transparent and persistent encryption of sensitive data. Entrust Entelligence Group Share uses patented group key technology, which centrally tracks and controls access to data by workgroup members, enabling organizations to quickly and easily make permission changes as their organization naturally evolves, without adding a layer of administrative effort.
The platform, which can work with or without PKI technology, also has a powerful audit trail, enabling regulatory compliance. Not only for network folders, Entrust Entelligence Group Share also helps organizations transparently and automatically encrypt sensitive files and folders residing on desktops, laptops and removable media devices such as DVDs and USB flash drives.
Entrust Entelligence Group Share provides organizations with an efficient, manageable security solution that allows workgroups to collaborate and share sensitive information securely across corporate networks. This additional layer of security helps address various privacy standards such as PCI DSS, SOX and HIPAA.
- Zero-touch folder administration enables administrators to perform the same operation on multiple folders in a single operation
- No need to re-encrypt data when making permission modifications
- Easy data recovery
- Separates document ownership role from IT management
- Automatically encrypts data stored on corporate networks
- Helps protect shared data stored on file servers, desktops, laptops and removable media devices
- Persistent encryption maintains security regardless of where it is copied, moved or stored
- Enables you to securely share intellectual property while complying with regulatory requirements
- Limited lifetime on decryption keys
- No need for public key infrastructure, but can leverage one if available
- Leverages standard Windows authentication
- Transparent operation does not affect the way users work
- Folder owners can leverage existing Active Directory workgroups, or create their own
- Can be managed separately from your IT help desk
- Designed to operate with various backend file systems
- Centralized audit of all activities related to protected folders on corporate networks
- Tells administrator who is accessing what data, when and from where
- Provides centralized audit of both folder access and changes to permissions
- Enables regulatory compliance by offering proof-positive of data access
Global PKI Leaders. The pioneer of the technology, Entrust PKI solutions are deployed in nearly 800 organizations worldwide. Trusted by leading governments, elite financial institutions and top organizations, our PKI solution is unmatched in manageability, versatility and real-world success.
Affordability. Entrust's cost-effective solution enables your organization to protect intellectual property, comply with government mandates and secure valuable identities and information — and for less than third-party, bolt-on solutions.
Professional Services & Support. Whether for custom installation or 24-hour support, Entrust remains a trusted partner from deployment through the life of the solution.
The Ready-To-Go CA. Entrust Entelligence Group Share can work with or without a certification authority. But if you choose the power of PKI, Entrust provides a highly available CA with intelligent monitoring and near real-time replication between primary and standby disaster recovery facilities to minimize downtown and data loss. High-end servers offer robust performance and scalability as your organization grows.
- Entrust Entelligence Solo
Provides data encryption and digital signature capabilities to individual users outside your organization
- Entrust Entelligence Messaging Server
For server-based email security
- Entrust Entelligence Security Provider
For enterprise desktop encryption/authentication
- Entrust Authority
A PKI solution for encryption, digital signatures and authentication
- Entrust IdentityGuard for Enterprise
A strong versatile authentication platform for the enterprise environment
- Encryption 101: Eight common encryption issues facing organizations today
- Protecting Sensitive Data on Shared Networks
- Entrust's Network Shared Folder Encryption Solution Chosen by China's PXInfosec
- One of Indonesia's Largest Banks Selects Entrust to Authenticate Users, Encrypt Corporate Resources