- By Category
- Entrust Authority
- Entrust SSL Certificates
- Entrust Discovery
- Entrust Entelligence
- Entrust GetAccess
- Entrust IdentityGuard
- Managed Services PKI
- Entrust Secure Transaction Platform
- Entrust TransactionGuard
- Entrust TruePass
- Entrust USB Tokens
- Products A-Z
Real-Time Fraud Detection Solution
Entrust TransactionGuard has evolved from a real-time, transaction-monitoring system to a state-of-the-art platform that blends a number of approaches for an integrated framework to help financial institutions detect, defend and adapt to the fast-paced fraud landscape.
This helps financial institutions detect fraud without invasive integration with existing online applications, empowering organizations to quickly bring new applications to market without concern over the impact of fraud-monitoring.
Perfect for large banks, financial institutions or other monetary-dependent organizations, Entrust TransactionGuard provides unmatched fraud detection capabilities and deployment flexibility to meet the most complex requirements. This includes "zero-touch" data capture to rich APIs that enable transactional data — from virtually any application or channel — to be injected into the fraud engine.
Defending Banks, Customers from Online Fraud
Unlike competitive offerings limited to transaction-based fraud detection, Entrust TransactionGuard analyzes all points of interaction with the user on a specific channel, allowing organizations to gain a complete picture of potentially fraudulent behavior.
The zero-touch approach enables rapid deployment into complex environments, no invasive integration with banking applications, and does not impact the end-user experience.
More than "Front-Door" Monitoring
Entrust's fraud-detection solution provides detailed "front-door" monitoring from the moment a user hits the website to full "in-session" analysis with the ability to monitor both transactional data and underlying HTTP(S) access data.
This information includes navigation speeds and patterns, IP address anomalies, and even detection of user-agent strings and HTML-injection attacks. A truly comprehensive fraud-monitoring approach to detect and defend against today's most sophisticated attack vectors.
Real-Time Transaction Interdiction
Entrust provides real-time protection by transparently monitoring user behavior to identify anomalies, then calculating the risk associated with a particular transaction. If a risk is identified, step-up authentication can be automatically invoked — leveraging Entrust IdentityGuard — to complete the transaction.
This not only eliminates the need for fraud analysts to manually contact customers, but helps ensure smooth, immediate transaction completion improving the end-customer experience.
Entrust TransactionGuard delivers seamless security to detect, defend and adapt to online fraud by searching for behavioral anomalies in real time. This is accomplished from the moment it's deployed — and all without touching business applications or impacting the user experience.
- Zero-Touch, Rapid Deployment: Requires no direct integration to banking applications or software on user devices, yet also supports rich API for data injection from virtually any channel or application. It also includes out-of-the-box library of behavior pattern baselines and supports easily customizable rules.
- Comprehensive Monitoring: Captures all transactional data, not just a subset. Includes "front door" device-profiling and IP host-reputation monitoring as well as in-session transaction-monitoring and automatic behavioral analysis and pattern detection.
- Multiple Channels: Monitor other HTTP channels including IVR, call centers, ATM networks and mobile applications.
- Real-Time Risk Score: Compiling a running risk score during a session, organizations can set risk thresholds for custom security levels and quick fraud-team analysis.
- Alert Management Workflow: Empower fraud analysts with an intuitive alert-management interface that features real-time analytics and investigative tools.
- Step-Up Authentication: Should a session's risk score reach a certain threshold, the solution can either suspend, block or ask the user for additional authentication.
- Comprehensive Management: Innovative dashboard tools monitor fraud department productivity and workload status tracking.
- 360-Degree Assessment: Understand why alerts are triggered and quickly identify and categorize possible suspicious behavior related to a user, device or IP address.
- Powerful Analytics & Forensic Reporting: Proven engine helps identify emerging threats and captures transaction history for forensic fraud detection and post-transaction analysis.
- Rapid Response: Be quick to react to new threats with no change to business applications. Rules can easily be added or modified by business users.
- Automated Statistical Learning: Rapidly translate all user activity into intelligible information about customer behavior for automatic detection of user and system-wide anomalies.
- Open Fraud Intelligence Network: Securely share fraud intelligence via automatic data feeds and information collaboration.
Core to an integrated security framework, Entrust TransactionGuard is deployed in many of the world's elite financial institutions and organizations. The solution is offered in an on-premise deployment model and provides customers with a range of options to meet the needs of the most complex IT architecture.
The solution incorporates native server-redundancy, disaster-recovery and load-balancing capabilities. It provides an architecture that meets the most demanding scalability requirements across a range of disparate user groups, business applications and geographic locations.
Quickly introduce new applications and start monitoring fraud rapidly. Entrust TransactionGuard zero-touch monitoring allows transactional data to be monitored without complex or expensive direct integration to banking applications or deployment on end-user endpoints. Adding new applications or incorporating new data feeds is a quick process, providing banks with the agility to stay on top of fraud threats.
Rich API Abilities
For organizations with challenging data center requirements, application nuances or a need to integrate external system data, Entrust TransactionGuard supports rich fraud APIs that enable transactional data, external feeds or third-party fraud alerts to be injected into the fraud model.
Speed & Adaptation
Entrust's solution provides incredible system agility — whether to deploy a fraud mitigation technique to defend against a new threat vector or to distribute a new authentication mechanism to a large user base without a whole-scale system change.
Includes an out-of-the-box library of behavior pattern baselines and supports easily customizable business rules, including the ability to download on-going updates posted on the Entrust Open Fraud Intelligence Network (OFIN) website. This helps significantly decrease the time between initial deployment and full operation.
Most security-conscious financial institutions have existing security systems in place that cannot be easily decommissioned. As such, Entrust TransactionGuard may be co-deployed with existing fraud and/or authentication systems to ensure business continuity and seamless data integration.
Although Entrust provides real-time analytics and post-transaction forensics, you are in total control of the solution and how it interacts with your banking environment. And data is never sent to third-party organizations.
Professional Services & Support
Whether for custom installation or 24-hour support, Entrust remains a trusted partner from deployment through the life of the solution.
- Entrust IdentityGuard for Financial Institutions
A strong software authentication platform that helps form a comprehensive and extensible security framework
- Entrust IdentityGuard Mobile
Leverage mobile devices to achieve greater efficiency via mobile authentication, transaction verification, mobile smart credentials and Entrust's software development kit
- Open Fraud Intelligence Network
Information-sharing resource for fraud data
- Entrust IdentityGuard Self-Service Module
Reduces administrative overhead, speeds deployment and improves user experience
- Authentication and Fraud Detection Buyer's Guide
- Fraud Detection Solution Center
- Demo: Fraud Detection & Risk-Based Authentication Demo
- Entrust TransactionGuard
- Entrust IdentityGuard for Financial Institutions
- Enterprise-Wide Authentication & Fraud Detection Framework
- Top 8 Questions: Fraud Detection Solutions
- Entrust Open Fraud Intelligence Network
- Addressing Advanced Fraud Threats in Today's Mobile Environment
- Defeating Man-in-the-Browser
- Fighting Fraud in Today's Connected World
- Addressing Online eCrime: Layered security for addressing fraud today ... and adapting to tomorrow