Entrust at RSA: Ready for Day 2
Yes, it’s finally here. The first full day of RSA Conference 2013 is upon us. We’ve got a nice blend of security awesomeness and where-the-heck-did-you-get-that intrigue. Hit the jump for today’s schedule.
Oh, yeah, did the second point above get your attention? Well, it should. We’re giving away some sweet gadgets. Of course, we’ll have the requisite Apple swag (ahem, iPad mini). Oh, and our other giveaways either fly or drive, and come equipped with real-time video streaming. Very cool.
And all you have to do is engage in one of our many presentations or demos this week for a chance to win.
Learn about identity-based security. Take home epic prizes. A true win-win at Booth 1139. See you there.
Tuesday, Feb. 26
Secure Mobile, Leverage Mobile — 11:30 a.m. PST
Mike Byrnes, Product Marketing Manager
“Is It You, Or Is It the Malware?” — 1 p.m. PST
Jason Soroko, Head of Malware Research
Digital Identities from the Cloud — 2:30 p.m. PST
Jay Schiavo, Director, ECS Products & Markets
Secure Mobile, Leverage Mobile — 4 p.m. PST
Stephane Lacelle, Director of Product Management
Advanced Authentication for CJIS Compliance — 5:30 p.m. PST
Mike Moir, Product Marketing Manager
Entrust at RSA Conference 2013 | Moscone Center | Booth 1139
- Entrust at RSA: Welcome to San Francisco
- Entrust at RSA: The Week Ahead
- Entrust at RSA: Ready for Day 2
- Entrust at RSA: Secure Mobile, Leverage Mobile
- Entrust at RSA: Day 3 Is A Go
- Entrust at RSA: “Is It You, Or Is It the Malware?”
- Entrust at RSA: The Final Day
- Entrust at RSA: Advanced Authentication for CJIS Compliance
- Entrust at RSA: We’re Out