- By Category
- Entrust Authority
- Entrust SSL Certificates
- Entrust Discovery
- Entrust Entelligence
- Entrust GetAccess
- Entrust IdentityGuard
- Managed Services PKI
- Entrust Secure Transaction Platform
- Entrust TransactionGuard
- Entrust TruePass
- Entrust USB Tokens
- Products A-Z
Desktop Security Solutions
Entrust Entelligence Security Provider offers automatic management of an organization's digital IDs. This enables necessary enterprise security capabilities — including encryption, digital signatures, authentication and secure file deletion — via a single managed digital identity. This affords organizations the ability to address a broad set of application security requirements from a single client-based solution.
These capabilities can be used within a number of authentication applications, as well as data encryption and secure email clients. The easy-to-manage security infrastructure requires minimal administrative involvement and has little to no impact on end-users.
Entrust Entelligence Security Provider can be integrated with both Microsoft® Windows® and Microsoft® Outlook®. The platform serves as a digital ID management client for the Entrust Authority Security Manager certification authority, which seamlessly delivers a managed Entrust digital ID, for users and/or for machines, to the native Microsoft Windows security architecture.
This tight integration with Microsoft Windows security allows Entrust digital ID users to take advantage of the authentication, digital signature and data encryption capabilities built into a wide range of security-aware applications, while also delivering all the functionality and cost benefits of deploying managed Entrust digital IDs.
Entrust Entelligence Security Provider also delivers capabilities that simplify the delivery of secure messages from the sender to the recipient's desktop within Microsoft Outlook. It increases the performance and simplicity of secure messaging with many capabilities, including transferring all the complexities of secure email processing to the Entrust Entelligence Messaging Server, with no impact to the end-user.
Entrust Entelligence Security Provider augments your email encryption experience in both desktop and boundary email encryption scenarios, while allowing you to work with your existing email software.
Entrust Entelligence Security Provider is an enterprise-wide security platform for Microsoft® Windows® desktops, domain controllers and authentication servers that allows organizations to deploy the digital identities that enable strong authentication, encryption and digital signatures.
- Strong Enterprise Security. Protects users' digital identities and enforces centrally controlled security policies to help prevent unauthorized access to sensitive information. Strong, certificate-based authentication ensures only authorized identities, machines and devices are permitted access to your assets, networks and other information.
- Integrated Secure Email. The platform works seamlessly with Microsoft® Outlook®, which improves the performance and ease of use of secure email. The solution enhances Microsoft® Outlook® S/MIME capabilities by transferring the complexities of security processing to the Entrust Entelligence Messaging Server.
- Sign, Encrypt. Allows users to protect sensitive data by digitally signing and encrypting files for themselves or others.
- Rapid, Efficient Deployment. Experience faster security deployment with a thin client that is customizable for organizational security policies.
- Transparent Management. Automate the entire lifecycle management of user digital identities through easy-to-use self-service enrollment capabilities.
- One ID, Many Uses. A single Entrust digital ID extends to secure a wide range of today's applications, including strong VPN authentication, Web portals, email, e-forms and more.
Affordability. Entrust's cost-effective solution enables your organization to protect intellectual property, comply with government mandates and secure valuable identities and information — and for less than third-party, bolt-on solutions.
More for your Money. With automatic and transparent security management, reduce total cost of ownership (TCO) and improve your return on investment (ROI) when compared to other solutions.
Validated. Platform is built on a FIPS-validated security kernel and leverages core cryptographic services from the native Microsoft security architecture, which has also been FIPS-validated.
Proactive Security. Comply with the increasing number of industry, state and federal regulations that require the encryption of sensitive data, such as the personally identifiable information (PII) of customers, patients, partners and citizens. Avoid regulatory penalties and benefit from encryption safe harbors when communicating sensitive or regulated information over email.
Professional Services & Support. Whether for custom installation or 24-hour support, Entrust remains a trusted partner from deployment through the life of the solution.
- Entrust Entelligence Messaging Server
For server-based email security
- Entrust Entelligence Group Share
A transparent and persistent network folder encryption solution
- Entrust Entelligence Solo
Provides data encryption and digital signature capabilities to individual users outside your organization
- Entrust Authority Security Manager
Manages the digital keys and certificates within a PKI
- Entrust IdentityGuard for Enterprise
A strong versatile authentication platform for the enterprise environment
- Encryption 101: Eight common encryption issues facing organizations today
- How Securing Digital Identities & Information Can Help Transform Your Business